My personal blog: #TalesOf2015 - As it comes to an end... badge

Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

#TalesOf2015 - As it comes to an end...

2015 was a very special year for me and I would like to describe it in 3 phases and highlight the few facts that changed my life through the phases.

First Phase (January - April):






This phase was pleasant and fresh as the start of the year for me always comes up with new challenges and tasks but 2015 was the start to many new things in my life. During this phase, I celebrated my grand aunt's birthday who turned 91 and she is the senior most member of our family.

This was the time when we celebrated Easter at our place and it was a great moment as our family members visited our place after years as they live abroad and we rarely meet each other. This was the most special moment of 2015 and we spent lots of happy and emotional moments with each other.

Second Phase (May-August):




This was the phase of new things as during this phase, I got a new job and received  a new iPhone as well. This was the most exciting phase of my life as it came as a surprise and new challenges. I was excited to join my new company and meet new people. It did take time for me to settle but I did it quite easily and got along with all my colleagues. My new iPhone too was a gift I received and it was the first ever Apple product I owned and had always been dreaming about owning one. I still use this device and I am craving for new Apple devices after using their iPhone.

Third Phase (September - December):






The last and the best phase of my life. During this phase, my cousin gave birth to a new baby and the small child brought in a new life in the family. With this, I attended Win15 and had a great experience meeting stars like Mandira Bedi and Tara Sharma at the event and I met new bloggers too who shared their blogs and areas of interest with me. Since it was my first ever visit to Marriot, I had a lot of fun attending the event. The speaker was quite funny and sportive and I will always cherish the memories I spent with the Blogadda team. Towards the end of the year, I got a bonus from my job and had a great time shopping and checking out the latest devices launched in the tech world.



I’m sharing my #TalesOf2015 with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment