My personal blog: Answers to our queries #TaxPledge badge

Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Answers to our queries #TaxPledge


 Blogadda and H&R Block have come up with a great initiative to encourage people to file IT returns and I am also joining their #TaxPledge this year. I have noticed many of my colleagues finding it tough to file IT returns and giving excuses and in this blog post, I will be addressing the most common issues that people have due to which they miss out on IT returns.

I got so much work. When will I get time to file an I return?



This is the major problem with all working women and men who give excuses for not filing an IT return. They keep saying that they are busy and they find this a tough job to do. Here I've created a GIF that explains all the steps to file IT returns and it's a job that can be done in just an hour if we have all the details with us. All our income details are linked to our PAN cards and hence the IT department has made it easier for us to file returns.


What will happen if I delay in filing the returns?





Source: http://taxguru.in/income-tax/how-costly-can-the-delay-in-filing-tax-returns-be.html


Here is an image attached that explains how expensive it could be if you delay in filing the IT returns. We all know of the saying "Delay is danger" and we should not take IT returns lightly and not be serious about it. It's our duty and as a responsible citizen, we are liable to pay these taxes. Don't keep shifting the date from one day to another and instead refer to the steps and file the returns as early as possible.

I have a CA who'll take care of it. My burden has become less.


Even if you have a CA who will take care of filing the IT returns on your behalf, you still need to keep a check on whether the CA has filed the return or not. By taking it easy, it can be dangerous for you as it's your responsibility to file the returns in time and if there is any delay, you could have to bear the fee.


I’m taking the #TaxPledge to file IT returns with the easy Income Tax efiling option from H&R Block at BlogAdda.


No comments:

Post a Comment