My personal blog: Questions and Answers #DearZindagi badge

Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Questions and Answers #DearZindagi

Dear Zindagi,

                        I owe you a lot of things as you have made me what I am today and today as I look back the past memories, I’ve noticed you have been with me through such a long journey and we have together faced so many ups and downs during this journey where sometimes you felt weak and sometimes I felt weak. However, there have been many times I’ve tried to ask you questions and complaints and since you’ve never answered me, I’ve found those answers on my own. Here they are:

1.      Why are you so short?

From the time you’ve come into my life till this day, everytime I’ve only noticed that you’re moving too fast and before I can catch you, I fear that you will slip away. My childhood days have passed long ago and it’s been such a short duration that I can barely remember. I many a times feel that I could have had a longer childhood but those days can never come back ever and that’s why I have this complaint.


On asking myself, here I found an answer to my question. Life is not short but we ourselves do not respect the time we have in hand. We ourselves spend time in doing things that are not so relevant and hence feel that our life is short. We cannot change our past but those days too were in our hand where we could make it different and consider each day as a gift of God. We could spend each day to the fullest and give it the importance it deserves. This way, we wouldn’t consider life short if it had to be utilized fully.

2.      Why do we face so many challenges?     
In our day to day life, we constantly face challenges whether it’s from work or from our personal problems and these challenges keep us so busy and tired that we forget how days pass and instead we want the low period to get over as soon as possible. Why can’t life be easy that we can live happily and not face so many problems?

The answer that I got from my subconscious mind was: Life is not easy or same for one and all where there are rich and poor people but everyone does face challenges in their life to keep their life stable. If there are no problems, one wouldn’t realize that importance of happy moments and take life for granted. We can live a happy life but we should also learn how to overcome these challenging moments to become a better person.

3.      Can we ever change your duration?

I’ve seen people who don’t even get a chance to live and the others, who survive, die so fast. It makes me lose trust in you sometimes as I don’t know how long will you be with me and I keep asking myself the duration so that I know how many days I have left. I’ve been also told that we can increase your duration by praying or believing in human Gods. Is it true?



The answer that I got was: There have been many human Gods who claim to increase your life duration with the help of different mantras but ultimately, they are not sure about their own life duration. The one who comes into this world has to go away as life is limited and the only thing we can change is our destiny so that we can make our life memorable. Destiny is in our hands and there’s a dialogue that I recollect here: Zindagi lambi nahi honi chahiye, sirf badi honi chahiye (life shouldn’t be long but instead it should be big).




Love you Zindagi,


Regards,
Erika







I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment