My personal blog: CrashthePepsiIPL Phase 3_1 badge

Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

CrashthePepsiIPL Phase 3_1


"Options"

I watched this advertisement and I believe that this ad does have the potential to win the #CrashtheIPL contest.


In the advert, a waiter keeps reading out the various menu items to the customers and hence the customers get confused on what to order and why.


Then they start watching the IPL match and only one thing hits their mind and that's a Pepsi drink and hence they order for the same. This makes the waiter go blank and then he serves the customers with Pepsi bottles and they drink and enjoy watching the match.


This advert is quite intriguing and entertaining. The best thing about this ad is that one does not need a reason to celebrate or spend time together but just a cricket match and a drink can be suffice for a celebration and here the bonding of friends and their enjoyment makes it a complete bonding and celebration.


The ad as well make it easier for me as an audience to relate to the ad as we also visit restaurants and I can often hear cheering and noises when a match is going on and especially during an IPL match as all my friends support their favorite team and we don't feel bad or hurt too much considering it's an IPL but the excitement does exist among us and that makes such matches special. We only need to have a drink like Pepsi to add to our enjoyment.




"Hameshaa"


I really enjoyed watching this advertisement as it was not only entertaining but it portrayed my views as well.

the ad starts with two groups, one supporting India and the second group is supporting Australia. they are both rivals and enjoy the match as per their team winnings or losings and then after a month, the same groups get divided again according to the teams they support during IPL as all the IPL matches are played by Indians and this is a scene that takes place in my family as well. In my family, I have MI supports versus CSK supporters and we keep cheering for our respective team.


The ad is not innovative but it's quite meaningful and appealing to almost all Indians who love cricket and they get divided when they watch IPL matches as all the teams have Indian players itself. In this ad, the divided teams unite when they share a bottle of Pepsi and hence it appeals to me as a viewer.

This ad does have a potential to win the contest.


I’m voting for the best ads in the#CrashThePepsiIPL activity in association with BlogAdda from 8th May to 14th May. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment