My personal blog: Instaforex Review badge

Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Instaforex Review

Advertise with my Blog blog advertising


Instaforex Trading Website Review:

Website URL: https://www.instaforex.com/
Payment options: RBKMoney, Qiwi, MoneyBookers/Skrill, Payza, EuroGoldCash (USD), Visa, MasterCard, bank transfers, cash (InstaForex dealer)
Minimum account size: $1
Minimum lot size: 0.01
Leverage: 1:1000
Spreads: 3 pips on EUR/USD

I have been a trader for 3 years and the first website I started with is Instaforex.com and I am a member of this website till date. I've been trying many trading websites and have not managed to earn enough profit. Instaforex has its own forum where I used to earn $0.2 per post and make a minimum of 100 posts per month which used to make me $20 and this amount used to get transferred to my forex account directly after a month. I started off with a demo account and then when I received $20 in my forex account, I managed to earn $6 in the first 3 days which I withdrew to my bitcoin wallet instantly. This way I kept earning and losing as profit and loss is a part of the forex world but I have to admit that even though Instaforex charges fee while withdrawing the profit amount, it is the best trading site I've ever come across. They take few hours to validate the withdrawal and except the bonus amount, a trader can withdraw the profit via PayPal/BTC/Bank Transfer instantly without any hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment