My personal blog: #ChampIsBack LG NEXUS 5X badge

Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

#ChampIsBack LG NEXUS 5X




I love the look and design of the LG Nexus  5X phone. The color white perfectly suits the brand and it is a phone that can match any outfit or occasion. Just be looking at the picture, I felt that this product is already in my hand and it is just waiting for me to unlock it and make use of its innovative features.

1. Organizing photographs:

I am glad to have a feature with the help of which I can store all my pictures in one place and also access them anytime and anywhere. I can even search the photographs using a Name, Place or any other attribute which can identify the picture and this feature really stands out. I click over 500 pictures per month and keep transferring them to my laptop to free some space on my android phone while some are saved in my Google drive. This feature makes it easier for me to organize my pictures. Also, the picture quality is better.

2.  Locking with a fingerprint

This is an amazing feature where in I can unlock my phone with the help of a fingerprint and hence it is secure and safe. Codes can be guessed easily and there is a chance of the information to get leaked as well but with a fingerprint security on a phone, it is almost impossible to unlock the phone and access the apps which are private.

3. USB Type-C™

This feature is the most useful one for mobile users like me. I constantly need to charge my phone as the apps consume almost 70% of my charge and while chatting on whatsapp, the charge goes to 0 after 3-4 hours only. With the charger being able to charge within 10 minutes, it would make my work easy and LG has done a great job in introducing this phone.



I am participating in the #ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment