My personal blog: #SachchiAdvice that changed your life! #2 badge

Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

#SachchiAdvice that changed your life! #2

This incident happened 2 years back when I was in a confusion to choose a new job or stick my my job only. I was in the midst of thinking that if I resign from my current job, the new job that I take would be or not be good for me and it would not be right as my current job was much better in terms of the work environment and I had made really great friends as well in my company. The main issue was that my job timings were changed as per my convinience in my current job and I could work from home as well while the new job had no such timings and work from home opportunities. It was a regular 9-6 job and the only thing that mattered was the new job had a shuttle to pick me up and drop me to my home while the current one did not have such a thing.

I spoke to my friend from my office and she was of great halep to me and a very good adviser. Being 20 years elder to me, she was the right person to approach and she told me that it is better that I leave the current job for the new one as the new job was with a better company and it had many growth opportunities as well. The salary they could offer me would be more as well as the experience would be counted for getting a job in foreign countries as well which was my dream. I thought for few days and decided to follow her advice.

Today, I am quite happy with my current job and I have received two promotions as well which means a salary hike and this company has made me explore my skills and make a better use of them. Although, my earlier job was good but it wasn't that helpful in terms of my career growth and I thank my office friend for making me chose the right job and it helped me to grow in my career as well as my personal life.


I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment