My personal blog: Pampers Premium Care Product Review badge

Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Pampers Premium Care Product Review

I received the Pampers Premium Care product yesterday after attending the Pampers event in JW Marriot and it was a wonderful experience I must say.

As the demonstration was given during the event, I went back home and thought to first try it on my nephew who is just 3 months old. Earlier, my sister used to insist that he wears cloth diapers only and then she bought him another diapers brand from the market. Yesterday when I told my sister about the Pampers event and the great features of this product, she was amazed and excited to try in on her new born baby.  We opened the product and she took the diaper in her hands to feel it and then she compared the product with the other brand's diaper and noticed that Pampers was softer than the other one.

At 8:00 p.m. before my nephew went to sleep, I made him wear this diaper which was a very easy task and like before he did not feel cranky nor cry while wearing it. He was sweetly resting on the bed while I made him wear it and then I put him down and he fell asleep.

After an hour, he kept turning here and there which made me felt he was uncomfortable. I checked his waist and there was no mark nor any itchiness on his waist which made me take a sigh of relief. I then left his room after putting him to sleep and then got back to my house work.

I came back to check after an hour to check if he has wetted his pants or not and right enough when I checked the indicator, it had turned blue. I and my sister then checked his pants and they were dry and he was still fast asleep which means that he dint even know he wetted his pants and my sister was very happy to know this. She asked me if she should change the diaper and I told her that it was not needed as the diaper can give the baby comfort for 12 hours. My sister then changed the diaper at 6:00 a.m. when the baby woke up and she used the second diaper from the bag.

As it was said during the event, the diapers experience can be best told by the baby itself and here my nephew has already given his review that he loves the product and it gave him his baby sleep completely. Thanks to Pampers for their new innovative product and we'll surely be purchasing it when it's launched in the market.


This blog post is written for the Pampers #SoftestForBabySkin activity in association with BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment