My personal blog: My birthplace Goa #LuxuriousStay badge

Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

My birthplace Goa #LuxuriousStay




It was in May 2010 that I and my family visited the beautiful state, Goa. It’s my birthplace and it was the first time I had seen the place as before when I visited this place, I was just few months old and it was my mom who had brought me to my grand mother’s house. This time, we had no place to stay as our ancestral property had been sold and hence I booked a hotel online. I found that Holiday Inn Resort had the best rates and hence we checked in this hotel. The entire package was booked and hence our stay, food, travel and sight-seeing was managed in the package itself that made our trip comfortable and exciting.



When we reached the hotel, the staff welcomed us gracefully and we were just asked for verification which lasted a few minutes and then were guided to our room. n entering the room, I could feel a positive energy as I do believe in vastu and this room gave me a positive feeling which was the first good thing I observed. The staff helped us in our luggage and arranged our things as per our guidance. I found them very police and helpful and everything we needed was provided to us. The beds were big enough for me and my family and comfortable as well and as per the website that we had checked before booking the room. There was a TV, Wifi connection, AC, Fridge and I could name a thing that I required and it was present in the room. I was very happy as everything was going according to our plan.



They had all the arrangements done in a perfect manner and the food that was served was mouth-watering and just superb in taste and presentation. The staff kept serving us the dishes we preferred to order and every time he kept asking us if we needed more which I found was very humble and gentle. The manager too was extremely cooperative and polite. During our stay, we had a complaint with regards to the AC as it was not working properly and the manager then helped us a lot. He got it repaired while we were out and by the time we came back, everything was done and he was perfect in his service. The staff too kept helping us in finding the nearby market areas where we could shop and we many times left our things at the reception and got them back in our room which I found was excellent about this resort.



My 3 days stay at Holiday Inn was super exciting and memorable and I’ll always remember how they brought me so close to my culture and my birthplace and made me feel as a valued customer in Goa.


I am blogging about my luxury stay experience for an activity at BlogAdda in association with MakeMyTrip

No comments:

Post a Comment