My personal blog: The toughest day of my life badge

Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

The toughest day of my life

Here in this blog, I want to share one of the toughest phase of my internship. Since it was a roller-coaster ride for me, my memories too have been good as well as bad and some have been torturing for me.

That day still haunts me as I remember it. It was my first month of internship in my office and I had to submit a project along with another intern who had joined just few days before me. We had to submit a word document as well with all the written matter and take a printout of the same and present it before the manager who was our trainer as well. We were given all the necessary information before hand and the guidelines that we had to follow. Everything was clear to us but since we were both very new, we were confused of how to go about it and we did not want to worry the trainer as he was busy in his work. We were struggling with it as we had no guidance and I took a project from the database as a reference. We started working from home as well as the time was short and our project matter too was not ready. We tried different codes to get our results but we dint manage to get the final result. It was just 2 days left for our project and my friend called me up that she got a part of the code right. I was excited as we still had a day but I was tensed if I could complete it all by my own. It was the toughest day of my life. I tried different codes and finally one worked and gave me my final result. It was 3:30 a.m. that day and I had no time to get a print out of the program.

I reached the office and told my friend this good news and we still had to get a print out done which would be after we made some final changes. We had to then attend a training program which was a part of our internship and it lasted for 2 hours. After our training program got over we did the same and I saved my program in my hard drive (pen drive). I went to the washroom and the PD fell inside the washroom and made me go crazy. I got a peon to get it out but I was scared if it would work. It fortunately worked and we took a print out immediately and submitted our project.

It was one of the worst experiences of my life and I hope it never happens anytime in future where at the end, I need to run about with my work.


I’m sharing my first internship experience for the #MyInternTheory activity at BlogAdda in association with Intern Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment