My personal blog: Apps to check your heart health badge

Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

Apps to check your heart health

I've already mentioned my daily routine in the previous post and here I would like to talk about the methods that motivate me to stay active, eat better and stay happy.

What motivates me to stay active!

1) Nestle Choose Wellness: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nestle.choosewellness&hl=en

I feel that even though I may exercise during weekends and have a healthy diet, it is important to even track your health using apps and enter your daily routine from time-to-time.

I downloaded this app few months back. The app is a great way to make a person more active and at the same time one gets rewarded for his/her achievements. The Nestle Choose Wellness app makes you do special tasks like:

 a. Take the stairs instead of using a lift and take 2 steps at once (Reward: 2 points)
 b. Replace full fat yogurt with low fat (Reward: 2 points)
 c. Share your achievements (rewards) on Facebook, Twitter (Reward: 5 points)

After performing the tasks, one gets a total score (rewards called Wellness Boosts) which motivates the person to do better and Nestle everyday adds new fun tasks which help the person to be healthy and active and these tasks are really simple to complete.

The interface is very easy to operate and one just has to click the "Fin out how" option and get started by signing in with Twitter or Facebook. It helps in achieving the goals by giving simple tasks which help you exercise and at the same time to follow a healthy diet. I use this app on a daily basis as it would benefit me to earn maximum reward points means I would become more active and thus healthy as well.

What motivates me to eat better!

Calorie counter - MyFitnessPal: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android&hl=en

This app helps me to keep track of my calories without the need to count them manually. It lets me enter food items from anywhere by just using its barcode scanner and it uses its own database to calculate the calories which is just amazing. I can enter my own recipes and feed it in the app at anytime. It's exercise tracker counts how many calories I've burned during the day and it keeps an account of what meals do I consume regularly. This app is the best app I've had till date as it helps me add food products with just a click and it's more than fun to use this app and maintain a balanced diet. Eating was never fun until I downloaded this app.

What motivates me to be happy!

Perfect Piano: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.perfectpiano&hl=en

I love playing the piano and guitar when at home and if I don't get time to play these instruments, I try this online app that helps me create new tunes or listen to old songs via the app wherein I can either buy new tunes or set my created tunes as a ringtone. It's my most favorite app that keeps me happy and connected with my instruments and as I hail from a family whose ancestors were all musicians, it is the perfect feeling and way to keep myself happy.



I am joining the Saffolalife #ChhoteKadam initiative in association withBlogAdda and follow these small steps for a healthy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment