My personal blog: My Daily Routine - #ChhoteKadam initiative badge

Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

My Daily Routine - #ChhoteKadam initiative

During a week, I just get 2 days for myself when I can maintain a good diet chart and follow a schedule that can keep me healthy and fit. My routine is quite different from the routines I follow from Monday-Friday due to my work and this schedule is fixed for every Saturday and Sunday (unless I've planned something else). Here are ways in which I stay active, eat better and be happy.

My Activity Schedule:

6:00 a.m. - 6:15 a.m.: I wake up at 6:00 a.m. and avoid having any breakfast as I go for jogging. Jogging is very good for health and the best time is from 5-6 as I get to inhale fresh air and my entire day goes nicely due to the 15-20 minutes that I spend in jogging. I don't have any park nearby which is a big minus point for me else jogging in a garden is preferable.


7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m: I leave for the gym and I practise weight lifting and run on the treadmill for 15 minutes each. I also follow the diet chart given by my gym as a diet plan. It's necessary to visit a gym and workout atleast once a week for a better body and metabolism that in turn helps you to have a healthy heart and improves your health.


2:00p.m. - 3:00 p.m.: I go out for a walk to digest my food at around 2:00 p.m. and also climb stairs as a part of an exercise.


5:40 p.m. - 6:40 p.m.: I workout during this time and practise yoga asanas as well as work on the treadmill to stay fit and healthy.




9:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.: I practise shavasana (sleeping or corpse pose) that helps in relaxing the body muscles and decreases blood pressure. I practise this asana just before going to sleep as it helps to comfort the body and get a good beauty sleep.


My Food Schedule:

6:20 a.m. - 6:30 a.m. I reach home and sit for breakfast. My breakfast includes a bowl of oats, 2 fried eggs with 2 slices of bread and a cup of hot chocolate milkshake. I usually drink coffee during weekdays to keep awake while working but on weekends, I only have chocolate milkshake to stay healthy and it's tasty too. To add to it, I have a bowl of sprouts that mainly includes either grams or moong.

8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.: I drink an energy drink after leaving the gym which contains proteins and vitamin C that's very good for the health. Sometimes when I don't want to consume an energy drink, I choose a glass of orange juice as it's the best substitute.


12:30 p.m.,- 1:30 p.m.: I have my meals. The food prepared every weekend contains chicken, fish and salad. Fish is rich in omega-3 and helps in reducing cholesterol while chicken contains proteins, vitamins and minerals that helps blood pressure problems. Salad can be a mix of fruits like bananas, apple and oranges or vegetable salad that contains cucumber, tomatoes and onions.


8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.: A healthy dinner includes either chicken or fish curry, fried rice and palak soup as it contains nutrients that help the heart and in healthy development of the bones.


My Entertainment Schedule:

6:30 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.: I rest for about 30 minutes and either spend time reading the newspaper or watching news on television. This is the most relaxing time as having a healthy breakfast after jogging is the most relaxing thing to do and I give my body a break before a hectic workout schedule.

9:00 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.: I again rest for about 3.5 hours after a heavy workout and drinks. This is the time I spend with my family, we share some jokes, some fun moments and also share the plans we have for the week. If it's a Saturday, we either plan to go for a movie the next day or a picnic as we barely get time to entertain ourselves.

3:00 p.m. - 5:00p.m.: I go to sleep for 2 hours as it's the best way to make the body rest and gain energy for another workout.

6:40 p.m.-8:30 p.m.: This is the time we either switch to Zee Cinema or any other movie channel and watch a movie. I get relief from my day's workout and just stay happy watching an entertaining movie.






I am joining the Saffolalife #ChhoteKadam initiative in association withBlogAdda and follow these small steps for a healthy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment