My personal blog: MaxFreshMove --- My Favorite Dance Steps badge

Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2015

MaxFreshMove --- My Favorite Dance Steps





 I watched the video of Anushka Manchanda and Allu Arjun and I thoroughly enjoyed their performance. It truly brought the feeling of freshness within me and it has been rightly represented as an advert of colgate max fresh product. The dance moves were just the best ones I have ever seen and if I need to note down some of the best ones, my list goes as follows:






1. The first step is the step in which Allu holds his shirt and dances like a star. This step is one of the steps I loved as when I feel low, I can do the same step and feel energized. It also appears comical if someone dances this step before me and when Allu did it, it appeared more stylish than comical. I loved the way it was executed. It implies that just be cool and joyful and "Don't worry be happy" is the message I can derive from the step. I love the way he moves his shirt along with his legs and both are in exact synchronization making me feel fresh and energized.




2. This step is also one of my favorite dance steps as in this, I love Allu Arjun's smile and it is as if he is asking me to come out of my boring life style and dance with him. He is appearing happy in this dance step and making me feel that I need to chill and enjoy my life to its fullest.




3. The third step is where Allu holds his head with one hand and dances similar to Amitabh Bachchan as he copies his signature step. This step is quite enjoyable to watch as well as practise as the step is pretty simple and it implies that forget all the tension in this world and come lets' dance together. It can have different meanings and this is one which I could get from this step.



4 This step is the most enjoyable one of all the other steps. The step is when Allu Arjun places one hand on his forehead and second hand on his waist. It makes me too join him in this step and dance along with the crowd to make my day enjoyable. It is a step I usually dance on and when this step was repeated by my favorite actor, it made the step a signature step of his which I would love to practice always. 




“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh

No comments:

Post a Comment