My personal blog: #MaxFreshMove Theme 1 badge

Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

#MaxFreshMove Theme 1





I felt energized to dance to the MaxFresh song as I love loud music and the song sounds perfect for the product Colgate Max Fresh. I danced solo and had a lot of fun with each step which is my own and I would have danced the same way if I was alone as well as dance is my passion and life. I watched the video of Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda over 20 times and each time when I watched the song, I myself got up and started dancing to the music as it is very refreshing and lovable.


I could only think of few steps using MaxFresh Toothpaste as a prop and I just wished I was a better dancer to match the steps of Allu Arjun. I wished that I could have danced in the ad and learn few steps from the stars as their energy and excitement makes me fell energized even when I feel low and sad. The music is just one of a kind as like the product, the song brings life to a low life and makes a person just dance to the steps and enjoy each moment as a life. Love MaxFresh and Blogadda for giving us a chance to add our dance moves to this song.



I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment