My personal blog: #MaxFreshMove Theme 2 badge

Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

#MaxFreshMove Theme 2





Here I and my mom are just adding our own steps and dance moves to the song. My mother just loves the song so much that she herself said she wanted to dance and enjoy the music as it is very fast and joyful. Each lyrics of the song has its own melody and meaning that makes the song and the person hearing it feel energized and dance to the tune. The words "Taazgi ka jhatak matak dhamaka" makes us as a family so happy and energized that we cannot stop our feet from tapping and hands from feeling the music and words.


Allu Arjun and Anuska Manchanda have done such a splendid job in this ad that nobody can match up to their energy and enthusiasm. I and my mother tried our best and while shooting the video, we had a lot of fun and enjoyed it as if nobody was watching us. The song is so refreshing and full of life that we salute the lyrics writers and the artists a lot for giving us a chance to dance on the song and submit our video. The task was a lot of fun and I hope that we get more fun songs to perform on in future.


I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment