My personal blog: A classic modern look #BestZapStore badge

Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

A classic modern look #BestZapStore

This second curator is a completely different look than the earlier one that was more traditional but this look is more modern and classic for parties, discos and special occasions.

Dress and Clutch:



Here is the beautiful red dress that was the best one I could choose among all the other apparels. The lace at the bottom and the top simple look made it a perfect party wear and it looks very stylish. The matching clutch is the same one that I had chosen for my sari earlier and look how well it goes with this authentic dress. What could be better than just holding a clutch and walking in style in a party!

Accessories:



The next image is a reflection of my accessories...My style...

1. Watch:
I just can't help but admire the watch . It's a nylon strapped analog watch that's looks so mesmerizing and perfectly in synch with the dress that my hands automatically added it to my store. It's damn stylish and elegant.

2. Bracelet:
I love bracelets don't come out as extraordinary and have more diamonds that represent the purity in the style. This bracelet is very delicate and beautiful that can replace any sort of bangle and with a dress, a bracelet is a perfect match.

3. Ring:

Anything better than a diamond ring? It may not be a true one but it's definitely needed when we wear a dress and hence I added it to my look. It has nothing extraordinary and it matches the bracelet and the overall look of mine.

4. Earrings and Chain:

I love the color and beads of the earring and chain and even though their price range is completely different, their pattern and design is the same and this dress requires accessories of this pattern to complete the look.

Shoes:



Heels go best with dresses and this red dress needs to have a classy plump that just fits best with the entire look. There could be nothing better than this red satin plump and the price too is simply perfect.

Decor Items:



I couldn't stop myself to think of the atmosphere and what could be the decor items used. This red rug on the floor, the red clock on the wall and the lamp that just lightens up the mood and feel are the items that went well with my look.

This completes my look and store curate which represents a traditional look and a western look that's two sides of a coin.



 Link to my store: https://zapstore.com/s/erikalui





I am making my own store for the #BestZapStore activity at BlogAdda in association with Zapstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment