My personal blog: My Zapstore - A reflection of my style badge

Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

My Zapstore - A reflection of my style

I love creating scrapbooks and lookboards and have an account with different ecommerce websites that are known for their fashionable clothes and accessories. It couldn't be better to write a blog about my hobby as I keep creating different looks with Limeroad and Blogadda has given me an opportunity to create a collection of items that describe me and how do these items describe me as a human.

I never used to think about my fashion sense being good as I always wore clothes and chose my fashion accessories based on my comfort level. I used to try to match my accessories and dress as much as possible and that made my friends appreciate my style statement and they used to keep asking me from where have I purchased my accessories and clothes. That made me take more interest in fashion blogs and now after visiting Zapstore, I have created 2 looks that I would like to share in my blog posts. The first one is as follows:


Link of my store: https://zapstore.com/s/erikalui


Sari:





Why did I choose this?

Here you can see that that I've chosen a beautiful Golden Ethnic Route Sari and a matching Gold Half Sleeve Blouse. The reason for choosing a gold sari is because I have a fair skin and gold matches it perfectly and the red color makes it look perfect for any occasion like a wedding or party.

How does it reflect my style?


I love silk saris a lot as they are a true symbol of ethnic wear and it has elements of pride and prosperity. I am not rich with regards to money but my values, my culture and my soul makes me look rich which differentiates me from the rest of the world. This sari isn't heavy in weight nor in terms of the embroidery and design and can be worn even without any jewelry piece as it's just elegant. Anyone can carry this sari with ease and hence, I have chosen this sari to bring in a new look in terms of tradition and fashion.

Accessories:




Why did I choose this?



i. The red studs look perfect with the sari and also when I wear saris, I prefer to wear studs rather than long earrings that may look out of place and not synch with my look. The sari is already quite elegant and these studs suit it the best.

ii. The gold and red chain has both the colors of the sari that match it perfectly. As the sari has a lace material and the fall of the sari matches the design of this necklace.

iii. The silver ring is not a true one but it looks beautiful with the diamond shape representing a flower.

iv. The challa matches the design of this sari perfectly and when I would wear it in the waste, there couldn't be a more special accessory for me.

v. The gold bangles are simple and have no special design which was needed to balance my look.

vi. The golden watch is itself the best part of all the accessories that has a simple shape and looks completely formal that completes my look.

How does it reflect my style?


Accessories are a very important part of a woman's look and they are often known as a women's SHINGAR without which her look isn't complete. As seen in this picture, I have added red studs, gold-plated necklace, silver ring, silver challa, gold-plated bangles and a gold metal wrist watch. These all accessories have a combination of gold and red that matches the sari I've chosen perfectly. Each jewelry piece is a reflection of me wherein the studs represent my love, the necklace represents the simplicity in me and the ring with a diamond specifies my purity.

Clutch:




Why did I choose this?


This Beaded Flap Red Clutch is the best ever clutch I could find for this silk sari as it is simple and sweet in terms of the look. There's nothing extra ordinary stuff about it and can go in with any costume like a sri, dress, casual look or even western wear. This is the reason I chose this.

How does it reflect my style?

The fact that this clutch can match any style is why it reflects me. I don't want to flaunt a clutch that is expensive or difficult to carry and this clutch can match any costume in red irrespective of the type of costume.

Sandal:




Why did I choose this?

I don't prefer wearing high heels when I wear a sari and this sandal is the best thing I could find that matches my sari and would be comfortable in wearing.

How does it reflect my style?

The simplicity is the main factor that I was looking out in my sandals as my sari has all the elements like the best design and the gorgeous look that my sandals match perfectly.


Overall, my Zapstore is an ultimate station for any woman who needs to carry herself royally and she needs to put on simple makeup as her look is complete with a designer sari, beautiful accessories and a simple clutch and sandals.






 I am making my own store for the #BestZapStore activity at BlogAdda in association with Zapstore. 




No comments:

Post a Comment