My personal blog: Best from Rewardme.in 1 badge

Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Best from Rewardme.in 1

I read the article "9 Ways To Keep Your Skin Oil-Free This Summer" on the rewardme.in website (How to keep your skin oil free this summer). The article was really interesting to read and there were many methods on how to avoid pimples on the face and make the skin feel hydrated and soft. Since I have many oily skin and am worried about the small breakouts on my face, I found this article an interesting read.

I have tried many products to have a clear and soft skin and avoid pimple marks but I have always failed when it comes to my oily skin. It being sensitive makes it prone to redness and pimples and this article has mentioned many natural ways of getting rid of pimples like the method of washing the skin is mentioned very well. It is very necessary to know how to wash the face as I realized that just splashing water on the face or using tissues to wipe of the excessive oil won't help me in getting rid of my pimples and make my skin clear but I need to even take precautions and gently massage my skin while washing it.

The article also mentions how to use home based scrubs can be used to clean the face and reduce the oil on the face. The home based scrub will help to moisturize the skin and it would be more useful than using any ready made scrubs or buying these scrubs from stores as they contain chemicals as well which can harm the skin. Also it mentions that the scrubs should not be used quite often as they make the skin too dry.


The food items mentioned in this article help in providing vitamins to the body which are not only necessary but they also help oily skin which is the major concern for me. I have now bought a lot of carrots and have made sure to include spinach in my regular diet to reduce the oil in my skin. I will also limit eating spicy food a lot and make it once a week as I am quite addicted to having spicy food regularly but since it is not good for the skin, I will try to avoid it.



The article has mentioned about fruit facials and hence I tried it at home and I can see a significant change in my skin texture and it has really worked in reducing the oil on my face. This article has given very useful tips to avoid pimples and I will try all the steps given in this article.






“I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.”

No comments:

Post a Comment