My personal blog: A thank you message for my uncle #MemoriesForLife badge

Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

A thank you message for my uncle #MemoriesForLife

I was in school that time and my parents did not have enough money to purchase a new home. We were staying in a chawl and the room was too small to accommodate 4 people and hence my parents wanted to buy a new flat where we could stay comfortably but money was running short. It was then when my uncle (my grandfather's brother) lent us a sum of Rs. 70,000/- for our new house and because of that money, my mom was able to pay the price and we all shifted soon into that new home.

When I became 5 years old, my uncle gifted me a small toy car which I could use to play about in our house and that was the best gift I had ever received. He kept giving me gifts all the time and he was my favorite uncle. When I started studying in the tenth, my parents again faced a crisis and they couldn't afford my tuition fees which was about Rs. 10,000 and again it was my uncle who gave us a helping hand and I finally passed my exams with a distinction. He was the one who suggested that we celebrate this day and he gave a party to make me feel even more happy. It was one of my first ever result as it was the board exams and from then, I would leave my school and start studying in a college. This was the reason my uncle celebrated the moment and also advised me to make a wise decision of which course I want to choose and he told me that he is always there to help me. My mom and dad were very happy that he was always besides us but I wanted to give him a payback and hence I had decided to work and pay his money back as a tribute to the help me gave me when I needed it the most.


This message is for you uncle as you have always stood by me and helped me every time but I never got a chance to thank you for everything you have done for me. May be I was a kid that time and today I am a grown up woman. I take this opportunity given to me by HDFC and thank you for whatever you've given me. You always treated me as your little daughter and gave me the love and care you wanted to give your own child and never asked anything in return. Thank you uncle for everything.



Here's a message for my uncle: https://memories.hdfclife.com/message/FNvioOWTJ5WF6nGfTWFLqg== 

Share your #MemoriesForLife like I’ve done at BlogAdda for HDFC Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment