My personal blog: Women's Day - Remembering Dates and Moments of Privacy badge

Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Women's Day - Remembering Dates and Moments of Privacy


Adding few wishes to the list in my previous blog post, here are some very important things I want my partner to do for me and this would not only make my day special for me but would also bring in few light memories we could cherish together and share with our kids and family members.

1. An outing every weekend:

It happens in each and every family where one household member doesn't get enough time to spend with their partners. It happens because in every household one or both the partners work and hence they get very less time to share with each other and same is the case with me. I and my partner too work for 9 hours outside and including the travel time, it is about 14-15 hours we spend every week outside. We barely get 1-2 hours to talk to each other and share our experience of the day. The only time we get to spend with each other is on weekends. Whenever I plan an outing on a weekend with my partner, he always gets busy in his office work or feels lazy to leaves the house. If I plan to go out for dinner, he tells me to order food at home only.

I want to make a wish that my partner has to promise me an outing every weekend or biweekly atleast and there should be no excuses given. It can be a nearby place as well and I won't complain about the same. This is just because I want to spend sometime with him and have few memories of us alone where we can have our privacy.


2. Never forget our anniversary:

It's so true that men find it so tough to remember important dates and my partner does not even remember his own birthday. Forget about my birthday, our anniversary and other important dates. I tell him so many times to store these dates in his mobile but that also he keeps forgetting and I get really irritated when I call my friends home to celebrate our anniversary or bring hima  gift on this date.


I want my partner to remember this day without storing a reminder in his mobile and he should himself realize the importance of this day. I won't complain about not remembering other dates, whether it's my birthday as well, but I want him to remember the day we met atleast as that was the day we came into each others' lives.


I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment