My personal blog: Bhang ka Nasha #KhulkeKheloHoli badge

Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Bhang ka Nasha #KhulkeKheloHoli




Holi is on 23rd and I can't wait to play holi this year. Last year I had missed playing this festival as we had gone on a trip to Australia where this festival isn't celebrated but this year it's going to be fun where the kids of our house too will join in.


Remembering my childhood moments, the most memorable one that I had captured in my webcam too and always keep watching it to laugh and enjoy the light moments is the day when I first had bhang for holi. It was the best moment of my life when I first tasted bhang, although reluctant, but it was so tasty that I drank about 2-3 glasses within a span of 20 minutes and then everything seemed so weird to me.

I kept dancing and dancing and dancing like a maniac and my friends who were also in the bhang nasha kept laughing and dancing with me. One person cracked a silly joke on the people who were looking funny with their face covered with different colors and I kept laughing and laughing at the joke. I kept laughing for 10-15 minutes and couldn't stop laughing and when my stomach started aching, I felt it was my end as my laughter continued. To distract me, my friends told me to apply color on their face and throw balloons on the other kids and then I finally stopped laughing but I then began feeling dizzy. My cousins caught me and took me home but while walking, I couldn't see my steps. I felt the ground is above my feet and I tried to catch it every time and it was such a weird moment for me. I walked and then went back to see if I am moving forward or backward and watching me doing this, my cousins started laughing and I too started again. I kept walking this way and then somehow I managed to reach my home by walking over the same steps 4-5 times and my house that was 5 minutes away took me 45 minutes to reach.

I got up after few hours with a terrible headache and my mom gave me lime water to feel relaxed but I still had memories of what I felt few hours ago due to the bhang nasha. My cousins showed me my photographs and kept teasing me that they would upload it on the internet and I kept screaming at them. We had a lot of fun that day and holi is truly a festival of colors and laughter moments.


I’m pledging to #KhulKeKheloHoli this year by sharing my Holi memories atBlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed.


No comments:

Post a Comment