My personal blog: Women's Day - A day to fulfil our wishes badge

Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Women's Day - A day to fulfil our wishes




An interesting topic and activity introduced by blogadda this time. Women's day is not that far and being a woman myself, it feels great to make a wish from our partners and hope to get them fulfilled on the auspicious day. The video of Ranveer was really hilarious and it truly brought a smile to my face. It feels great when men spend their one day to try and make their lady love feel special and even I would love to have my partner too spend this one day and hear what I want from him.


I have a list of wishes that I want my partner to agree to and also promise to fulfil them this women's day. Here are few of them:

1. Credit card limit:

The credit card bills are one of the common things to argue on and whenever I and my spouse check the bills, we start discussing and then finally arguing over the expenses as every month the expense just increases while his salary doesn't.

If I need to make a wish this women's day, it would be to increase my credit card limit for a year. I love shopping a lot and there is a new mall that has opened recently near our household. Since I got no present for my birthday in December, I want to buy a new outfit and a matching gold set this month and there could be nothing better than asking my partner for the same this month as my partner is due for a salary raise as well and hence this would be a gift for me. He also has to promise to never discuss about the bill every month and if he finds I over spent the money, still he has not to question me as I am the boss of the house. *pun intended*

It would also be a fun moment as my partner is little stingy.


2. Facebook friends/Whatsapp friends:

I have been noticing that my partner has added a lot of females from his office on facebook and whatsapp and he keeps chatting a lot past few months. I get irritated watching him giggle all day on the phone and even on weekends he chats with them. When I ask him, he says he's discussing office work. I ask myself "By laughing what office work does he discuss?"

My wish is that he gives me the password of his facebook account and deletes all his female friends from whatsapp. This way I can control his social account and also his female friends won't be able to trouble him on whatsapp. He has to promise me that no more official work discussion will take place when he is at home.

These are few of my wishes for this auspicious day. Husbands watch out this year!


I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment